Monday, April 1, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 1 - Red.

Hey Guys!

Like I said in my previous post I;m going to be doing my best to follow this 30 Day Challenge done by this girl, and she has a link were you can submit your posts, i'll be posting my there as well!!

Okay for today I was going to do strawberry nails but instead decided to use polishes that I don't really get to use other times so here's what i chose!


 I used OPI's The Spy who Loved me, this polish came out with the Skyfall collection.
The spy who loved me is a shimmery red crelly (creme-jelly) with some orange undertones.





To top off my nails I added two coats of the 18k real gold top coat by Sephora by OPI.
I really like the way these two colors look together and I don't really get to ever use my gold top coat so I'm glad I have a color I can just go-to whenever I want to wear this.




Here's a macro shot of the nail.. Love the way this red looks!

Hope you guys liked it and hope to have you all checking back every day for a new post :)


Godnight<3
 



2 comments:

  1. i liked. very nice

    http://kwiatuszekxtra.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This manicure just screams luxury!

    ReplyDelete