Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 15-Watermarble.

Hi Guys!

Today's challenge was what I was waiting for!!!! Watermabling!!!
I don't really practice water marbling but of course I'll do it for the challenge.

Okay before hand I'd like to state the obvious by saying I'm obviously not great at this but I'm open to constructive criticism, if you have a certain technique or advice on how to minimize the quantity of the air bubbles,  I'd love to see it on the comment box below!

Okay here is my water marble nails






I really liked my pointing and middle finger, my ring finger is awful, i know, i know.
I want to get a few polishes just to water marble, so if you have any suggestions I would love to see them.



The colors I used were:

China Glaze-Designer Satin.
OPI-Honk if you love OPI.
China Glaze-For Audrey.





Hope you guys liked it and once again thanks for reading!
 
  

4 comments:

  1. I really like the colours you chose! I can never get watermarbles to turn out right, and usually give up after the second nail. So this is extra impressive for me! :) Did you dip your nails one at a time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl! & it takes a while I gave up on watermarble for a while too. I've heard the temperature of the water really affects the outcome so I just don't really know how the water is supposed to feel. lol. Yes I did dip my nails one at a time!

      Delete
  2. Love this color combo you did and the water marbling looks awesome!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! The award nominee rules are at my blog (link below). Congrats and I think your blog is awesome!

    http://kellysnailblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thanks it means a lot! after I post the stuff from the rules, can I post the image on the right side bar on my blog?

      Delete