Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 3-Yellow.

Hi guys!

Today I got a new job so I'll trying my best to continue doing the challenge
Today's color was a hard one, because of the same reasons as orange, I don't wear yellow polish by itself. I didn't own a yellow polish that wasn't neon until Easter when I purchased one at cvs lol.

So I decided to go for something springy and simple. This is what I ended up with :)






I did these cute little flowers only using a double ended dotting tool and three different polishes.
The blue polish used as the base is OPI's Can't find my Czechbook.





The polished used for the flower's petals is Mellow Yellow by Sally Hansen and the center of the flowers was made using Sinful Color's Let's meet.





All I did to create this design was apply a base color then dab four dots touching on the ends to create the petals, when dry I dabbed the center with a smaller dotting tool.
Dot as many flowers as you would like and combine any colors you want!!
This is a very simple and fast nail art design.
Hope you guys liked it and keep coming back for more posts :)

.xo.



1 comment:

  1. This mani is lovely! I am going to have to try this method. I have never attempted flower of any kind! Nice job. :)

    ReplyDelete