Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 8-Zig Zag

Hello Everyone, I'm back!

Tonight I'll be posting all the swatches and nail art days I missed during the week.

So the nail challenge i'm following this month is from short and sweet in texas and it's totally amazing.
I'm so mad that I happened to find a new job right when I started doing this challenge, but oh well.
Today's challenge was zig zag and this is what I created:



The colors I used for this were:
♥Zoya-Nyx.
♥Essie-Muchi Muchi.
♥Essie-Lapiz of Luxury.



3 comments:

  1. This color combo is dope!!!! Looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zoya's Pixie Dust polishes! Nyx is on my wishlist - very nice mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nicole!.

    And thank you darling! I adore this polish is the only one I own from this collection, but hopefully I can get me the whole new one :D

    ReplyDelete