Friday, April 12, 2013

Hare-Pegasus

Hello Everyone!

Today I have a beautiful polish I've owned for about three weeks now, I painted my nails with it as soon as I got it and took the pictures, I just honestly didn't get the time to.

Here it is now though! I introduce to you Pegasus!



Pegasus is a light lilac base packed with silver hexagonal glitters.
The formula of this polish was great, it has a lot of glitter so I tried my best  to not get a lot of glitter for the first coats.


I applied three coats total for these pictures.



As you can see we have small,medium and larger silvery-white hexagonal glitters, I love how these glitters look. They look like they're almost outlined to me.

I really, really love the color of this polish, and will be wearing it lots during spring  :)
You can purchase Hare polishes from Llarowe.

Also you guys should check out Short and Sweet in Texas' page, she will be hosting a giveaway to celebrate her reaching 100 followers & her 100th post!
This is the link to the giveaway page!



Hope you guys enjoyed and will have another post for you guys tomorrow morning.

Goodnight Everyone♥

2 comments: