Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Polish Addict-Pretty in Pastels.


Hello Everyone!

Today I'll be reviewing my most recent purchase from Polish Addict by Laura Sanchez!
This beautiful polish goes by the name of Pretty in Pastels and it's definitely a MUSt have for the spring♥


(The polish i'm holding is not Pretty in Pastels)


Pretty in pastels is a light mint green crelly with different kinds of pastel glitter.


 This polish was quite sheer, in the picture I'm wearing 4 coats with no undies. I totally adore the color base and the end result. I love how I can use this polish over different blue & mint colors.





 Even with this polish being so sheer the final result isn't a bulky fat nail. I love it when I can apply my indies just like regular polish and not have to worry about having to smooth surfaces out. 
The glitter in this polish spreads out on the nail very evenly making the application very smooth.




Now onto the glitters, we have pastel baby blue matte hexagonal glitters, purple big hex glitters,micro pastel baby blue glitters and some green hexagonal glitters.

You guys can purchase this polish at http://www.shoppolishaddict.bigcartel.com/
but her shop will be closed for the next two days.
I should be having two more polish addict polishes to be added to my collection and swatched here, so if you like what you see don't forget to follow :)

 :Love you all! Goodnight<33
 



No comments:

Post a Comment