Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 6-Pink.

Hi guys!

First of all I want to start this post by apologizing for my lack of posting in the past days.
I've missed a few days of the nail art challenge, so i'm gonna explain the reasons behind it.
Like I said in my last post I just got a new job that requires lots of walking (which i'm not used to,yet),
so I've been getting home feeling way too hungry and tired to even paint my nails!
To top all of this off there's some health issues involved too. Severe migraines being one of them, the smell of the polish really makes them 100x worse and if you suffer from migraines you would probably agree.

I really want to build a good follower base and bring you guys new stuff everyday :)
So Today since I was sent home from work due to sickness I started feeling a little better and the first thing I did was paint my nails.

SO enough with that ladies, Let's talk polish!
Today's Challenge is the color Pink so I decided to go for an easy yet cute dotticure :)



The colors I used for this were Sinful Color's cotton candy and Sally Hansen's black out.

All I had to do for this mani was apply two coats of Cotton Candy and when my nails were completely dry I used a dotting tool to create the dots.


Apply top coat after and you're done!!
This is a really cute nail art idea that can be done in a short period of time.

Hope you guys like it and i'm trying my best to go back to posting daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment