Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 13-Ruffian Mani

Hey guys!!

Today is my day off! so i'll be paiting my nails all day and getting the pictures ready for this week's challenges', that way I can just get home and the only thing left will be the writing which is pretty easy for me.

Okay, lets get to todays mani! The challenge for the day was Ruffian Nails (which I adore)
I've posted a Ruffian Mani post before and you can check that out here.







 The colors I used for this mani were:
  Zoya-Ziv.
 ♥ Wet n wild-Ebony hates Chris.

I honestly hated this polish lol, I ran out of my other black so I had to pull this out of my stash.
The brush was totally messed up and had the worst shape.
Aside from that everything was fine and it did dry really quickly.


Thank you all for reading! I appreciate each one of my readers!♥

1 comment: