Friday, April 19, 2013

Day 18-Sugar Spun

Hey Everyone!

As you can see I missed yesterday's challenge, this time on purpose. I don't own any 3d items for my nails :c
and I'm not very into them either. haha. Oh well hope you guys can understand.

Today's challenge is Sugar Spun nails, and this is the first time I attempt this.
It was a fun mani to do. I really enjoyed doing it, and did try it again right after finishing the one I'm showing you but not on all my nails.

When I get better at this I will make a tutorial for you guys!






Here's my first attempt. Not proud of it at all, but for sure will have a better mani whenever I do the tutorial for this :}

The colors I used were:

NOPI-All Kendall-ed up.
Mellow Yellow-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear.
Sinful Colors-Savage.  

Thank you guys for reading & Don't forget to follow for more posts
Love, Polish Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment