Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 9-PolkaDots.

Hi guys!!

Tonight's challenge was polka dots, and I probably should've analyzed the days before, because I did polka dots for pink.. but oh well.

For polka dots I went for the classical black and white :)



For the white I used China Glaze's White on White, which is so far my favorite white polish to go to.
I use it for basically every single time I do nail art.
The black I'm using is Sally Hansen's Black out.






The polish I'm holding is an untried from the Cirque Du Soleil Collection, it's called whirled Away, and I only purchased it because they had a buy 2 China Glaze polishes for $11, and aside from It's a Trap-eeze!, I didn't know which one to get.

All the items used to create this were 2 polishes and a dotting tool.

Thanks for Reading lovelies ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment