Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day 23- Caviar nails.

Hi!!

Today's theme for the daily change is caviar nails, and these were HUGE a couple of months back, I haven't really seen much caviar nail art lately, but maybe it's just me. Anyway, I'm glad the challenge is bringing these back because I don't want to be stuck with the set of caviar beads I purchased.

Here's what I created.


The color I used is Can't find my czechbook from the Euro Centrale collection by OPI.


The caviar beads I used were from a set I purchased at Michael's.  It comes with 12 colors and I purchased little bottles were I can mix the caviar beads in.






I used striping tape to create the triangle on my middle finger.
I really like using these caviar beads, hopefully they start trending again, because I got some pretty cool ideas after doing this mani lol.

Okay guys, it's time for me to go. I am suuuuper tired, and have terrible knots on my shoulders due to stress. SO i'm going to try to go to bed and relax a little.
Thank you all for reading my posts, and don't forget to comment any suggestions or polishes you want to see on my blog!


2 comments: