Saturday, March 30, 2013

NOTD: glitter,glitter & some more glitter!

Hi guys!

I hope everyone had a good week & is having a great weekend!
Today i'm wearing a cute & super easy nail art design. All I used for it was a black polish to use as a base, a glitter polish & a matte top coat.

Shade

All I used for the base was Sally Hansen's Black out.
When the black was completely dry I put on the glitter polish. The polish I'm using is called "Dr. Franken" and it's made by the indie polish maker Laura Sanchez.This polish was completely perfect for this look because there's no fishing required when applying.

Flash On

Dr franken is a glitter bomb polish in a clear base. It's packed with multiple types and colors of glitter.
I definitely love this polish and it's perfect because it works over ANY color polish, you can also use this polish to create some cute jelly sandwiches! That just means you can use this polish sandwhiched between two layers of a sheer polish,
 

 


 As you can see here we have tons of hexagonal glitter in different colors and sizes, I can spot some teal,blue pink and yellow hex glitters and some silver micro glitter.
Since this polish has the glitter very well scattered everywhere I didn't have to fish for glitters at all, making it easier to even everything out and have a smooth surface as a final result!
SInce my surface was pretty smooth on it's own I didn't have to worry about layering a clear top coat I just went right for the matte. The matte top coat I use its called Matte about You and it's by Essie! I totally recommend it, it works just wonderful!.
 
Hope you guys liked this mani & decide to try it out!
If you have any requests on what nail art designs I should do next feel free to comment on the box & I wil try my best to have it up asap!
 
Love you all.
Polish Junkie.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment