Monday, March 11, 2013

Emily de molly ~ Dark Crystal.

Hey everyone!

so last week I was browsing to the my favorite indie polish website and found this amazing sooo freaking awesome polish there.
It goes by the name of Dark Crystal and it's a is a 3 free (Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP) nail polish.


This beautiful polish is a black base jelly packed with silver micro holographic glitter.
This is not a linear holo polish.



The application was great opaque in 3 coats!
The formula was awesome, I really love how the glitter is scattered everywhere
I only own two Emily de Molly polishes this one and Warrior Princess which I should be reviewing in a couple of days.





I apologize for not having a sun shot of this, its night time were I live and I was just really excited to post about this! but i'll be adding a picture I got from Llarowe the site I get my Emily de Molly polishes and the link will take you directly to this exact polish which they actual have on sale right now for 11.00 USD.
All credits for the picture go to Emily de Molly

I totally adore this polish and will definitely be wearing it a lot!!

Thanks for reading once again <3333
xo.





No comments:

Post a Comment