Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Glitter Gradient!

Good morning everyone!

Today i'll be sharing a cute and super easy mani :)


For this gradient mani I used the following colors:

  • Essie's Sugar Daddy. Which by the way I consider the best french manicure color, its so perfect.
  • China Glaze's Full Spectrum: I used this color for the finer glitter.
  • Polish Addict's Dr. Franken: Used this for the bigger,chunkier glitters.

This post isn't mean to be a illustrated step by step tutorial because that's just how easy this is!
All you're going to do is apply a base color of your choice, after it dries apply your smaller glitter about half way down on your nail.
When that is completely dry you can go ahead and put the chunky glitter at the very tips of your nails.

The closer to the end the more glitter you need.
I love this type of mani because it's really simple to do and there's also tons of combinations you can do!

I hope you guys give it a shot and come up with great combos!


If you guys are wondering were I purchased these polishes, I got Sugar Daddy at CVS and I got Full Spectrum at Sally's beauty supply and you can get Polish Addicts Polishes at http://www.shoppolishaddict.bigcartel.com/


.xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment