Wednesday, March 27, 2013

China Glaze's Avant Garden Collection Swatches.


Hey everyone!

I hope you guys are doing fine today.
I have two colors from the Avant Garden collection by China Glaze.

The first one will be Fancy Pants.


Fancy Pants is a medium toned blurple (blue-purple) with a very bright purple shimmer to it.


Fancy Pants is one of the 12 shades from the Avant Garden collection. I bought mine at Sally's Beauty Supply. The application of this color was quite awesome. Two coats gave me full coverage and the shimmer shows great, just not on camera.






The shimmer was really hard to photograph but you can kind of see it here under the China word. lol
This is the best picture I could get out of like 100 I took.

The second color I have today is Passion for Petals


Passion for Petals is a bright raspberry pink cream polish. I didn't think I would like this color but just in the rush of leaving the store with something I picked it up randomly.


I don't regret buying this polish at all, the formula was good, in the picture I used two coats, I feel like I should've put a third coat.

I might pick up some other colors from this collection later on, but honestly none of them really catch my eye.


If you are a blogger and would like to me check out your page just leave the link on the comment box.
I would love to expand my circle on the blogger nail community!



Don't forget to follow for more reviews & swatches. If there is any color in specific you would like to see leave a comment as well!

Have a nice night. ♥
Polish Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment