Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Orly-Miss Conduct.


Hey Everyone!

Today I broke one of my nails when I had planned to do some tribal nails :c so now that my nails are recovering, i'll be just swatching colors instead of doing nail art.

My nails have been growing pretty fast lately though so hopefully I'll be back at my good length soon.

Alrighty here's Miss Conduct.






Miss Conduct is a bright raspberry pink base with scattered holographic glitters.





The holographic effect isn't that strong but this is still a gorgeous color!


The application of this polish is great and it only took me two coats to reach full coverage.
All the pictures are two coats, no base coat and shiny top coat.

I believe this polish came out with the Naughty or Nice holiday collection.
It took me a while to find this polish, every time I would go check the sally's near me this color would be sold out.
I believe you can find this easily at Ulta, and it costs about 8.00 USD.


No comments:

Post a Comment