Friday, March 15, 2013

Nyx - Zoya ~~

Hey everybody!

Today i'll be sharing a beautiful polish for you guys!
Since last night I did my liquid sand, Can't let Go review and I mentioned the Zoya's Pixie Dust collection I decided i'll swing by Ulta and get me at least one of these babies, so I picked up Nyx!



Zoya's Pixie Dust nail polish is 5-free (free of DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor) the bottles are quite small compared to other brands like OPI and China Glaze. The cap has a matte texture to it too, i thought that was a little cute detail.

The base of this color was a light periwinkle blue jelly color and even though in the first coat it shows very sheer the color is build-able.
This polish was really easy to apply and the glitter is perfectly distributed


It's recommended for you not to apply a top coat since these polishes are meant to dry matte, they also say is best not to apply a base coat either, but I feel like applying a base coat makes the removal process easier and a little better for your nails.
You're always protecting your nails from acetone and chemicals in polish whenever you use a base coat.


I personally adore this color and think this collection has many beautiful colors, that I shall get my paws on soon!
I feel like these colors are a little more toned down than the Liquid Sands by OPI, these are just a little more work appropriate, but I am excited to get the Liquid Sand polish coming out with the new Oz collection by OPI.


I hope you guys enjoyed and found my review helpful.
I look forward to getting some followers and people who want me to keep it up with all these posts...





No comments:

Post a Comment