Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Hungry Asian's Indie Polishes.


Hi guys!
Today i'm reviewing this awesome Indie polish brand that goes by the name of The Hungry Asian.
I'll be reviewing two of her polishes that are part of my collection!


The first polish to be review goes by the name of Mint Condition is a bluish mint creme base with tiny glitters in it.


The formula of this polish is pretty amazing the polish wasn't too thick or runny.
You don't have to fish for the glitters at all.
How cute are these bottles huh?! these are the mini bottles and they are sold for $4.50 USD.


For the glitters we have a bunch of red,blue,purple and black micro glitter.This color is pretty opaque with three coats, you could use a mint green color as a base but I just used the polish by itself in this picture.


Okay, next up we have Strawberry!


Strawberry is a bright red creme with sparse black micro glitters.

The formula of this polish is perfect just like Mint Condition's.
In this picture I used 1 coat of Essie's Really Red as undies, then applied two coats of Strawberry.
I really loved the effect this polish has, and it always makes me a little hungry to look at my nails while wearing this :p


As you can see in the macro shot, this polish is not completely packed with the black glitters like most glitter polishes are, I like how they are all scattered everywhere, giving you a different amount on each nail every time.
I think this girl is genius for coming up with this polish, and I think she should kick it up a notch and come out with Scented polishes :p That'd be awesome! wouldn't it?


You can purchase Hungry Asian polishes at Kae's etsy shop here
Her new Spring line is to die for and I can't wait to get my hands on them!



1 comment:

  1. These colors are gorgeous! I love seeing posts about indie polishes...you find so many gems and brands you wouldn't have otherwise! Thanks for the follow....following you back!
    xoKandy

    ReplyDelete