Thursday, February 28, 2013

Jindie Nails - Candy Land Remix.*

hello there readers💋
hope you all are having a great day so far, today we will be reviewing my most recent purchase. It's Jindie Nails' candy land remix.




Candy Land remix is a crelly polish in a sheer white base and lots of fun glitter!



I have two coats of white on by Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear as a base, I found the formula to be a little runnier than I expected, I shook the bottle a little to try to get the glitters distributed but could barely get any, lots of fishing required but there's a lot of micro glitter in it and it looks pretty by itself as well so I didn't really mind it. It took me three coats of candy land remix to get this result.
But I think this is a super cute and fun polish and it's great overall.



Okay now lets get through the glitter talk ;)
I love the colors of the glitters in this polish. First it has pink,orange and blue neon micro glitters and we have medium sized hexagonal blue,orange,green,pink,purple and yellow glitter.
What I love about this polish and also other indies is that you will get a different look on each nail every time so your nails won't look like the same old boring manicure.

You can purchase Jindie Nail polishes at Llarowe or her Etsy shop.


On the next post ill be reviewing the new Color Club Halo Hues 2013 collection, here's a sneak peak.



I would love to hear suggestions about what polish should be reviewed next or any tutorials/nail art ideas.

Love, PolishJunkie.*

No comments:

Post a Comment