Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hare Polish - A Positive.*

Hello polish junkies! Today ill be swatching and reviewing a beautiful color by Hare Polish called "A Positive"

In recently started purchasing lots and lots of indie polishes, A positive was just one I HAD to get my hands on.



A positive is a dark berry color packed with tons of small,medium and large hex glitters.



The formula was great not too thick or too runny which I found to be great, I didn't really have to fish for the glitters.

Hare polishes can be found at www.shop.llarowe.com or her etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/HAREpolish
Her polishes are a bit pricey but definitely recommend her stuff, she has lots of beautiful polishes, you just have to keep an eye for restocking dates because her stuff sales FAST!

So go on and get your hands on some Hare polishes, I would love to see reviews/swatches on them my fellow readers :)

xo. -PolishJunkie💋

No comments:

Post a Comment