Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Untried-*. Sally Hansen - Rockstar Pink

Polish Junkie here ✌
Today's untried color is Rockstar pink by Sally hansen. I looked for this polish for quite a while, none of my local cvs or Walgreens had it until one day I found it at some Walmart.

This baby spent a few months on my rack without being touched, I honestly thought it looked crazy similar to Emily de Molly's "Warrior Princess" but I found out that this is a way different color, Rockstar Pink is more of a plum color with pink, gold, blue and orange micro glitters.

I tried taking a blurry picture so you guys could see how sparkly and shimmery this polish is. Under the sun light it's amazingly gorgeous!





Application was easy as usual with any Sally Hansen polish, they've got a great formula for the xtreme wear line for a really cheap price! 
I was afraid the polish will drag to the bottom of my nail since its so glittery but surprisingly that didn't happen.

I'm glad I'm taking this polish off of my untrieds list because I am loving it!





If there's any specific colors you'd like me to review, or any ideas for tutorials an more posts let me know in the comment box I'd be glad to bring all of you readers' ideas to life.

keep in touch lovelies, more swatches, reviews and nail art coming soon💋

.xo. PolishJunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment