Friday, May 17, 2013

Ulta Haul! Couture De Minnie Runaway Minnies.

Hi everyone!!!

I'm super excited about today's post. I just  back from Ulta and I bought a few thing to review for you all.
Lets get started!


As soon as I walked into the store I went to look for these. I didn't know this set existed but I thought the packaging was adorable and WAY cheaper than buying the full collection that I will just swatch once and store, so buying the minis was definitely more convenient for me. This set runs for $12.95 and even though it doesn't include Mini Style from the full size collection I'm supper happy with my purchase.



The first color from the set is A definite Moust-Have and it is an almost neon rosy pink with a soft pearl shimmer to it. This color is sooo amazing for summer and I will be wearing this a lot, even though I don't usually wear neons. I applied two coats of it for this picture. The formula of this polish was great and it dried very quickly!



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Next on we have Magazine Cover Mouse. This is the polish I wanted the most out of the whole collection. Magazine Cover Mouse is a Liquid Sand and it's honestly one of the prettiest textured nail polishes I've seen so far. This beautiful red polish has a gold and pink shimmer. It was very opaque. I used two coats.



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Chic from Ears to Tail is next. This is a bubble gum pink creme with a very soft silver shimmer. I couldn't really capture the shimmer on the pictures though. :(
The formula was alright, it was a bit streaky but also my brush for this polish was damaged so it made it worse. I used three thick coats here.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Last but not least we have Innie Minnie Mightie Bow. This is a beautiful red creme with lighter red shimmer. At first I thought this would be very similar to A spy who Loved me from the Skyfall collection, I didn't really like that one that much, but Innie Minnie Mightie Bow took my breath away. I completely loved it and it doesn't have a gold shimmer at all, so it was very different to what I thought it'd be like.
This polish was a little thick but this made the application easy. I used two coats here but I'm sure I could've gotten away with one coat, even though the shimmer looks better with two.


That was it for this review, I hope you guys liked it and thanks for reading!

Goodnight everyone

3 comments:

  1. The nail colours are great for spring! I love your blog, follow back? :)

    spotthebeauty.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink is amazing, my mom would love the reds

    ReplyDelete