Friday, May 3, 2013

FML.

Hey everyone. I hope you guys are enjoying your weekend. I'm feeling a little better today and was planning to start catching up on the blog, I was so excited that I was finally going to write and *poof* my laptop goes black and now the hard drive might be fried. I am going to take it to the shop tomorrow after work and hopefully we can get it back on track :) o am going to be receiving my hospital bill for these past days, so I'm really upset that on top of that ill have to pay to fix my laptop. UGH. Well rent over
Hope you guys keep being so understanding. Love the fact that I haven't lost one follower since I got sick. I truly appreciate that.

alright, good night my polish junkies. Xo.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! ...and your laptop too. :)

    Sorry I missed one of your comment posts on my blog...not sure how that happened! I wasn't being rude and not replying I just missed it somehow.

    I have bought all my konad special polishes off amazon.com. They have every color imaginable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's fine!! Sometimes I forget to check the comments too. And my laptop is back!!!! :D boyfriend fixed it so it's okay now, I'm glad now i get to post again.

      And great!! I'll definitely go for Amazon this time, I ordered a few from konadnailart.com and I've been waiting for ever to receive them. I'm so upset. I wish I would've ordered from Amazon or Ebay instead. :/

      Delete